Friday, September 7, 2018

2018 update and Restart

It has been a few years without any major updates and a lot has happened since the start of this blog. The overall good news is that in this time I have had so many good thing happen to me in my life, including graduation college, joining an amazing Volunteer organization and getting two amazing jobs that related to my degree and my hobby.

So what am I doing here?  After being inspired by another model railroad blogger and the fact that I have made a lot of progress on some smaller projects I wanted to try and restart this blog and give updates on some of the projects that I have been working on. Please keep checking back to see updates and I will try to organize them as well as I post more.  I hope you like what you see here and feel free to ask any questions on any of the topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment